Another week, another timeless trend! This week, we’re making the declaration about leather. Leather you see, is a versatile beast.
Leather biker jackets give your denim a rockstar edge and dress down cocktail dresses. Don a pair of leather trousers and you not only have instant style cred, you can easily go from cocktails to the footy and be appropriately dressed for both.
Leather pencil skirts on the other hand, when worn with a silk shirt give you a polished vibe suitable for the office. But swap the shirt for a vintage tee and slip on a pair of trainers and hey presto – you’re street style photo bait.
Season after season this is one key wardrobe ingredient that never dates. Here’s how bloggers, fashion editors, celebrities and folks on the street are wearing it…
Why let your bags and shoes have all the fun? We’ve pulled together an edit of 10 leather pieces to inspire you.
1. Alexander Wang camisole leather strip dress – $2,950.00 USD
2. Reiss cognac leather weave blazer – $508.00 AUD
3. Whistles sky blue leather top – £350.00
4. DKNY leather sleeve coat – $750.00 AUD
5. Topshop leather wrap skirt – £100.00
6. Fendi woven leather tee – $2,835.00 AUD
7. Saba oyster leather tee – $369.00 AUD
8. Drome striped leather pencil skirt – $938.00 AUD
9. Maison Martin Margiela slouched leather trousers – $1,254.00 AUD
10. Topshop leather pencil skirt – £125.00