Our ten favourite things this week…
- Acne Alma boots in the brightest of brights. Sure to put a spring in your step, non? About £308 via My Wardrobe
- Pigeon and Weasel soy candle in the fragrance ‘Buddha’s Tears’. Because we just can’t fathom what that’s going to smell like… $19.95AUD.
- Princeton Tigers sweatshirt. For when you want to rock the collegiate chic look. $69.00USD at Tailgate Clothing (hint: sign up for their newsletter for a 20% off coupon).
- ASOS Bee Doorknocker Earrings. Statement style without a statement price tag. Approx $25.00USD.
- Courrèges transparent ring – girly bow meets minimalist style. What’s not to love? $78.20AUD at AHA Life.
- Kamoi Kakoshi masking tape. For a little bit of fun, every time you need to tape something. $4.50USD via Walker Shop.
- Best Made Co playing cards. As we’ve said before, things are better when the packaging is fab. $8.00USD.
- Alice & Olivia floral skinny print jeans. It would seem we’re reallllllly into yellow this week. $198.00 USD at ShopBop.
- The Sartorialist – Closer. His second book – great for planes and other places sans wifi. We got ours from The Book Depository – around $27.00AUD – they ship worldwide for free.
- Cacao nibs – aka ‘raw chocolate’ – it’s not sweet like chocolate, but has the same sort of taste and is about a thousand times better for you (note: ‘better’ is a relative term). They’re roughly $10.00 USD per 8oz / 220g – you can find them online or at health food stores.