Our ten favourite things of the week… this week’s theme – style!
- Elizabeth Cole fishbone earrings, made to order – $213.00USD via Max and Chloe.
- Acne ‘Laurie’ bag in pistachio. We could be persuaded to do some Very. Bad. Things. for this rather impractical little piece of delight. €403.00 via Acne Studios.
- Loeffler Randall floral ‘Odie’ espadrilles. Heck yes. $195.00USD via Loeffler Randall.
- Hunter floral gardening boots. Totally into florals this week… must be the weather or something. £85.00 via Hunter.
- ToyWatch ‘Mesh’ watch. Love rose gold at the best of times and the blue detailing just takes this over the edge. £150.00 via ToyWatch.
- Acne Star boots in THE MOST PERFECT shade of pinky peach. So ridiculous when you think about wet, icy Winter days. But seriously… fashion over function and all that. €375.00 at My Theresa.
- Sculptured crepe dress that will hide all manner of lunches… tiny shame is that it’s 100% polyester, but if you can overlook that – bam! 135.00 via Whistles.
- Felix Rey ‘Kissy Face’ umbrella. I don’t actually have to explain why this made the list, right? $65.00USD via ShopBop.
- “Epictetus” denim jacket in ‘airforce’. A great denim jacket will give every outfit in your wardrobe that effortless ‘something’ that your favourite jeans do. $185.00AUD via Bento.
- Charles Philip Shanghai ‘Sylvie’ velvet tassel flats. Don’t forget your pipe. £117.00 at Matches Fashion.