If like us, you need something more than coffee to incentivise your bed departure every morning, we’ve put together a little playlist of tunes to help you along.
- James Blake – Retrograde. Smooth sounds to ease you into a vertical position. (Shown in feature image)
- RJD2 – Ghostwriter. Still smooth with a little more beat, this is the one to get you moving and in the shower.
- Allen Stone – Sleep. More upbeat with a bit of a retro sound that will have you feeling like you’re in the montage part of Your Life The Movie. Dance yourself into your clothes.
- The White Stripes – Seven Nation Army. Breakfast has never been this good.
- Emiliana Torrini – Jungle Drum. Get yourself out the door and take on the world to possibly the catchiest chorus ever. Good luck singing along accurately.
- Bow Wow Wow – I Want Candy. We challenge you to have a bad day if you’re listening to this as you walk in your office door. Infectious doesn’t even begin to cover it.