It’s OK, it happens to the best of us. In the morning we have coffee to give us a bit of a spark, but in the afternoons? Chocolate or a cheeky Facebook cruise are pretty much what’s on offer. So here we have our list of 5 great tunes to kill that 3pm slump.
- Flume – Holdin’ On. Aussie makes R&B dance fusion. (Shown in feature image.)
- The Cat Empire – Brighter Than Gold. A little of their original jazz x funk with some pop thrown in. Sounds weird but it works.
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Thrift Shop feat Wanz. Try, we say TRY not to engage in a little seat boogie. (And if you haven’t seen the video clip, drop everything and watch it now.)
- Chiddy Bang – Ray Charles. Feels like the best of 90s rap with current swagger.
- Icona Pop – I Love It feat Charli XCX. Swedish electro pop. Enough said, yes?
Join us and play these tracks right now using the play button below.
What makes your list?