For me, packaging is an intrinsic part of a product. Too many boxes and wrapping frustrates me. Lame design makes me look for something else. Attention to detail in terms of usage delights me. To be clear: my enjoyment of products (and even services) is influenced by how it’s presented.
So… here’s my collection of beauty products with packaging so great they stand out in the crowd.
- Paul and Joe blotting paper – $5.76AUD via BeautyBay
- Lulu Organics jasmine hair powder – $10.50AUD via Flora Organica
- Smith’s rosebud salve – roughly $10USD via American Apparel… but available in LOTS of other places too
- Bar Co liquid hand soap – $24USD at Anthropologie
- Mr Natty Bay Rum aftershave – £25.00 at Mr Natty
- Nasomatto fragrances – $165USD via Lucky Scent