Campari recently released their exquisite 2014 calendar starring Uma Thurman and we were blown away by the shots… ‘uber glam’ about covers it, agreed? At any rate, we were inspired to get in on the Campari action and put together our edit of red frocks. And to start showing up to parties with a bottle of Campari under our arm. Guaranteed to score you a re-invite.
- Alice by Temperley red long obi dress, $566.67 AUD via My Wardrobe
- Notte by Marchesa shrug effect lace dress, $954.48 AUD at Net-A-Porter
- Vionnet crepe wrap-effect dress, $1,496.75 AUD at Net-A-Porter
- Vionnet layered silk chiffon gown, £891.85 via The Outnet
- Alexander McQueen embossed Sangallo dress, $1,895.00 AUD via MatchesFashion.com
- Saint Laurent hand-pleated silk georgette gown, $11,337.88 AUD via Net-A-Porter
Sadly, the Campari calendar isn’t available for public purchase. Make sure you Like us on Facebook though, as we’ll shortly be giving one away to one lucky fan! In the meantime, a few more snaps below for your eyeball pleasure.